By accessing or using the Baap Bitcoin ATM Services, you agree to comply and be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms set forth in this Agreement, you may not access or use any of the Baap Bitcoin ATM Services, however your use of our services will be deemed acceptance of our terms.
Baap Bitcoin ATM uses an AGENT system. The AGENT is an independent contractor; the Agent is not an employee of Baap Bitcoin ATM.
- The Service. Baap Bitcoin ATM AGENTS allow users to purchase digital currencies such as Bitcoin through the ATM.
- Agent Transactions. Baap Bitcoin ATM Agent Network. A Baap Bitcoin ATM Agent (an “Agent”) is an independent contractor; the Agent is not an employee of Baap Bitcoin ATM. Baap Bitcoin ATM shall have no liability for any damages of any kind resulting from an Agent Transaction. Purchase orders placed through an Agent are processed, and your bitcoins will be sent to you by, Baap Bitcoin ATM. The Agent will assess a fee equal to the specified percentage of the purchase order amount. Fees will vary depending on the Agent and location.
- User Acknowledgement. By using the Baap Bitcoin ATM, you agree and acknowledge that:
- The purchase and sale of any digital currency is inherently risky. Digital currencies are subject to constant price fluctuations and trading in digital currencies may result in partial or complete loss of funds. In using our Services you agree to assume all risk associated with the purchase, sale, trade or exchange of digital currencies and you will not hold Baap Bitcoin ATM liable for the loss of any funds, either fiat or digital, incurred as a result of using our Services;
- Bitcoin and other digital currencies are not currently considered legal currency, assets or property at law.
- Baap Bitcoin ATM is not a bank, credit union, trust, or any other kind of financial institution. It is not a deposit taking institution and does not accept deposits from Users, we merely provide a platform through which Users can purchase digital currencies.
- Baap Bitcoin ATM does not set the exchange rate or purchase price for the digital currencies that can be purchased on the ATM. Rates are determined by many factors, including but not limited to market demand, and users acknowledge that prices for digital currencies fluctuate on a daily basis.
- Baap Bitcoin ATM does not provide securities, investment contracts, or any other document or financial instrument considered at law to be a “security”, and the services we provide do not constitute trading, purchase, sale or exchange in securities, investment contracts or any other document or financial instrument considered to be a “security” at law.
Eligibility. In order to use the Baap Bitcoin ATM Service, you must be the legal age of the province you are purchasing the digital currency. Minimum age requirement in Canada is eighteen (18) years old. You do not require an account in order to use the Services, however, in order to make purchases, a mobile/digital wallet where your bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is required. A valid Canadian cell phone number registered with a major Canadian carrier, which is required in order to authenticate the transaction.
Payments. Baap Bitcoin ATM AGENTS do not accept cash as a form of payment
Baap Bitcoin ATM is not responsible or liable in any way for any losses, claims, damages, costs, expenses, injuries to person or property, or any other claim arising in connection with your relationship with Interac or the AGENT of the Baap Bitcoin ATM.
- Transactions Limits. Baap Bitcoin ATM imposes certain limits on the transactions you can process at any given time, in order to protect the ATM Users. For more information on the transaction limits, please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Authentication. When you purchase bitcoin from a Baap Bitcoin ATM’s AGENT, you may be required to provide your email address or your cell phone number before your transaction is processed. Baap Bitcoin ATM’s AGENT reserves the right to refuse to process any transaction at any time, if in their sole discretion, if they believe you are or may use the Services for any criminal or illegal activities. Baap Bitcoin ATM or its AGENT reserves the right to request proof of identification, including photo ID and/or other evidence in order to authenticate a User.
- Bitcoin exchange rate. When you make a purchase, we will convert your money into bitcoin or any other crypto you purchase and deposit your purchased crypto into your mobile wallet. We use the most current rates available to determine how much bitcoin or any other crypto you will receive at the time of your transaction.
- Service Fees. In consideration for providing the Services, Baap Bitcoin ATM’s AGENT charges a Service fee. The amount of the service fee we apply varies depending on a number of factors; such as the amount.
- No Refunds. It is not Baap Bitcoin ATM’s policy to provide refunds for bitcoin purchased on the ATM. You hereby understand and agree that when you purchase any bitcoin or other digital currency on the ATM, You must deal directly with the AGENT at the location you purchased your digital currency.
- Restrictions. on User Content and Use of the Service.
Risks of use
1.Risk of Loss:- Baap Bitcoin ATM has no control over the value of bitcoin. The price or value of bitcoin can fluctuate rapidly, and could potentially go to zero. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding bitcoin is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
2.Taxes:- You are responsible for any tax obligations associated with a purchase or transfer of bitcoins and are solely responsible for any negative tax consequences which may occur by failing to comply with the law.
3.Bitcoin Transactions:- Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. Baap Bitcoin ATM’s AGENT will send bitcoins to the wallet address specified at the time of order. Baap Bitcoin ATM is not responsible for bitcoins sent to a wallet address entered incorrectly by the purchaser at the time of order.
4.Reservation of Rights:- Baap Bitcoin ATM’s AGENT reserves the right to refuse to process, or cancel, any purchase in its sole discretion, including but not limited to if The AGENT suspects the transaction is high risk, or if the AGENT suspects the transaction relates to restricted activity as defined below in the Restricted Activity section.
5.Restricted Activity:- In connection with your use of the Baap Bitcoin ATM Services, you will not:
a) Violate or assist any party in violating any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or any rule of any self-regulatory or similar organization of which you are or are required to be a member.
b) Engage in a transaction involving the proceeds of any unlawful activity.
c) Defraud or attempt to defraud Baap Bitcoin ATM or it’s AGENT.
d) Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
e) Infringe upon Baap Bitcoin ATM’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, or intellectual property rights.
f) Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information.
g) Transmit or upload any material to the Baap Bitcoin ATM that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
Act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell any of the Baap Bitcoin ATM Services, unless expressly authorized by Baap Bitcoin ATM in writing.
h) Hold yourself out as an agent of Baap Bitcoin ATM unless expressly authorized by Baap Bitcoin ATM in writing;
i) Otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Baap Bitcoin ATM system, other Baap Bitcoin ATM Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Baap Bitcoin ATM system, through password mining or any other means; or
j) Transfer any rights granted to you under this Agreement.
Baap Bitcoin ATM reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- No warranty-: you understand and acknowledge that the baap bitcoin atm services are being provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. baap bitcoin atm specifically disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. baap bitcoin atm does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of the baap bitcoin atm services. baap bitcoin atm will make reasonable efforts to ensure that purchases are processed in a timely fashion, but baap bitcoin atm makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to process purchase orders because the baap bitcoin atm services are dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system.
- Limitation of liability:- to the maximum extent permitted by law, baap bitcoin atm shall have no liability for any damages of any kind (including without limitation indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or tort damages, or loss profits) in connection with this agreement, even if baap bitcoin atm has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages. in no event will baap bitcoin atm liability for money damages under this agreement exceed the amount of fees received from you during the preceding three (3) month period.
- Indemnification:- you agree to indemnify, defend and hold baap bitcoin atm , its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees and costs and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your breach of this agreement, (ii) your use of baap bitcoin atm services, or (iii) your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Assignment:- this agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by baap bitcoin atm without restriction, including without limitation to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the baap bitcoin atm services. any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. subject to the foregoing, this agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Severability:- if any provision of this agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the rule, law or regulation or any governmental agency, local, state, or federal, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity of enforceability of any other provision of this agreement shall not be affected.
- Entire agreement:- this agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and baap bitcoin atm as to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior discussions, agreements and understandings of any kind (including without limitation any prior versions of this agreement), and every nature between and among you and baap bitcoin atm .
- Governing law:- this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the country of canada, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.